PrimeTest Automation offers turnkey manual, semi-automated and automated assembly systems. We design and fabricate both synchronous and non-synchronous automated assembly systems utilizing manual work stations, conveyors, rotary indexers, and robots.
Our team of experienced mechanical, electrical, and software engineers fabricate all types of assembly systems, ranging from complicated multi-step assemblies to simple single step assemblies.
Additional Information on Our Process and Systems:
- A full machine shop to manufacture automated assembly systems from materials such as plastic, aluminum, steel, and stainless steel
- All systems are expandable and allow for future enhancements with modular components including human machine interfaces, welding, marking, packaging, and test equipment
- Additional features available are emergency stop safety circuitry and hard guarding
- Fabricated systems are provided with the necessary pneumatic and electrical system layouts in addition to the associated documentation
- Services include onsite setup, training, and support operations